5/19/10

worship music wednesday

I'm way late in posting this...not necessarily late as in days late, though. I usually have them written out, proofread, and scheduled my Monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest. For some reason, I couldn't find a song I liked, which is pretty weird, considering that I had a hard time deciding which one to do a couple weeks back. I even thought about doing three songs at a time, but my practical side nipped that idea in the bud.
All that to say, I'm not thrilled with my choice for this week's Worship Music Wednesday. I keep thinking at even though the song might have spoken to me before, but doesn't now, isn't all that bad. Maybe, just maybe, God prompted me to post this because he needed to speak to someone through me. And I couldn't be happier about it...

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.


We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…


Go HERE to watch the official music video for the song. Don't even get me started on the whole YouTube disabling the embed feature on half the songs I like. I'd rather not write a letter to them again, like I did HERE, partly because I know I wouldn't be as nice to them as I was when I wrote it the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment