Along with some odd jobs, like always, here's some of the big things I did...
- Worked my tail of in math. After you get over the shock of me saying "worked my tail off", read my lips when I say this: I have less than 10 lessons left, which translates into a week's worth of lessons, if I'm a good girl and do 2 lessons a day. Can I get a Woot, Woot!
- Cleaned off my school desk. I must admit, I'm one of those people who never works at their desk, but hates it when someone else does. This was the before:
- Another big thing was having a sewing date with Emily. Oh, how I love sewing a straight line. I know most young women bloggers have Esty shops and make most of their own clothes, but I'm not one of them. I drool over handmade necklaces and purses, and attack a clearance rack like no one's business. So to fix a dress all by myself is really cool. Thank you, thank you. Hold your applause, please, for the comments. :)
- Some more sewing news! I've started making these little precious flowers at night while watching TV. I can crank one or two out a night, and I've got big plans for them, so keep a eye out for...something. I'm not quite ready to tell yet.
Finished my photo wall! Wanna see pictures...of pictures? Of course you do!
- Speaking of photo news, I've been searching through three years of photos, picking my favorites to get printed with the other 75 free prints...that expires tomorrow. I've got to get it done tonight, but it should take long, really, because all I have to do is put them on the flashdrive.