7/13/10

It's time for a bloggy update, know? I can't even remember the last time...
If I may direct your attention over to my sidebar, you can see that there are quite a few changes over there. Whoa, SA, cut the flight attendant voice because you're scaring away followers. My bad, followers. First off, and the most important to me, is a little poll. You all know how much I love blog-about-this-on-this-day stuff, but I just now realized how little blogging about my life I really do. So, in order to involve you readers in the decision, I made a little poll. Vote and you get a million bonus points, but if you don't...well, I'll have to take matters in my own hands, and you know how indecisive I am. Plus, it'll make me sad.
Second, there are some pretty sweet blogs that I've recently added onto my blog roll.
Maggie, or Gussy to you giveaway people like me. She sassy, and she make sassy things and sponsors a lot of little, soon to be big, handmade mommy shops and...phew! Need another reason to follow her? Just check out her blog to see.
Gretchen, a modest young, married woman who features her readers every Tuesday by letting my guest blog about their typical day. Shoot her a email if you'd like to get in on the action!
Emily Joy, who takes great pictures and makes great blog designs. Two of my favorite things combined?! Pinch me. On second thought, don't.
Emily Elizabeth, creator of Summer with a Purpose. She takes great pictures too, so I just had to follow her!
I think that's all, but don't be surprised if you see a update later this week. I'm off to spend time with the family. Seems like I do that a lot after I blog, no?

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! i see my picture :]
    thanks for sending some traffic to my blog today!

    xxoo.

    ReplyDelete