7/16/10

five reads for friday

Seems like I heart Faces is having trouble with downloading pictures, but it doesn't seem it effect anyone else. So, with that being said, I'm afraid that it will just have to be on another week hiatus. I'm not tech-savvy, so if you're wondering why...that's it. HTML boggles my mind for some reason, and I usually turn to Emmylou for help. Yes, I know HTML doesn't haven't a thing to do with downloading, but I had to convey my lack of understanding about tech things some way!
Wow, that was a long explanation. I'm a very wordy person, in case you haven't figured that out yet. On to the FRFF, shall we?
"Photo Shoot" by Gretchen. She's a pretty good photographer, and she gave me some cool pose ideas, so on the list she goes!
"Joy the Baker: semi-unplugged" by Joy. Joy never, ever fails to make the list each week, and there's a reason for that. Exhibit A? Go read that post I just linked to. I might be a tiny bit jealous of the fact she has a iPhone, but that's neither her nor there. Just go read the post...
"The Title Goes Here" by Davene. Another blogger who never fails to make the list each week. Great post, Davene! 
"Shav {Cake Smash} by Emily Joy. Um, Davene? You letting Emily take pictures of Shav getting all down and dirty with the cake is awesome. You've just gotten a million times cooler...in my eyes, at least. You too, Emily!
"Gussy's Going On An Adventure" by Maggie. Pictures taken with your computer are almost as cool as the ones you take with your fancy camera. Almost.
Make sure to vote on which post you like, and which ones you don't, before tomorrow. It ends soon, and it looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sarah-Anne! You are so encouraging!

    I can't take much credit for Shav's cake smash...that was all Emily. I love what she did with that, and I also love the fact that she and her mom made sure Shav was bathed before I picked him up (I got to run errands ALL BY MYSELF while he was at their house). :) The pictures she took make me laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete