7/9/10

summer with a purpose: week 4

Hard to believe it's been a month, no? Although, it's only been three weeks for me, but for the rest of you productive people, it really does seems like a month. Thanks so much, Emily Elizabeth, for creating and hosting this blog carinval! I've, mostly, stayed on top of my chores and such this summer, and I have my blog, and bloggy friends to thank for that. Just knowing that someone is waiting to see what you've done all week is a huge motivator, am I right?
Alright, enough with the sappy stuff. Let's see how productive I was this week, shall we?
  • Helped Mama finished the CBS prep. Now all we have to do is finish those pesky coloring sheets and we're good to go! 
  • Exercised every day this week, but Thursday I wasn't able to. Still, I've gotten back into the swing of things, and it was on both mine and Mama's to-do list. 
  • Washed a truckload of dishes, then took pictures of said clean dishes. :) After supper last night, I washed even more dishes, and between being in the pool and the soapy dishwater, I'm afraid my hands are going to be permanently wrinkled. 


One thing that saved my hands was this little beauty. Seriously, it's every dishwasher's dream.

  • Worked on math all this week. Why is that productive? Well, it took a lot of perseverance to do thsi kind of Alegbra...
And even more to do this. Because, frankly...this scares me. Literally, I was scared to even look at the following lessons. Please tell me I'm not alone in this...
And what in the world is this about? I'm pretty sure high schoolers aren't made to learn this stuff; it should be saved for the glorious class that is called College Algebra.

  • Dusted, vacuumed, and washed my bed sheets. Nothing says summer like hanging out your clothes to dry. 



Made a couple cards...a thank you and a birthday one, to be exact. I think they turned out pretty nice, some of my best ever!





I think there's something else I meant to add, but my mind isn't functioning right now. It might have something to do with the fact that it's a weekend, but I can't rightly say. ;) Ever had that problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment