Alright, enough with the sappy stuff. Let's see how productive I was this week, shall we?
- Helped Mama finished the CBS prep. Now all we have to do is finish those pesky coloring sheets and we're good to go!
- Exercised every day this week, but Thursday I wasn't able to. Still, I've gotten back into the swing of things, and it was on both mine and Mama's to-do list.
- Washed a truckload of dishes, then took pictures of said clean dishes. :) After supper last night, I washed even more dishes, and between being in the pool and the soapy dishwater, I'm afraid my hands are going to be permanently wrinkled.
- Worked on math all this week. Why is that productive? Well, it took a lot of perseverance to do thsi kind of Alegbra...
- Dusted, vacuumed, and washed my bed sheets. Nothing says summer like hanging out your clothes to dry.
Made a couple cards...a thank you and a birthday one, to be exact. I think they turned out pretty nice, some of my best ever!
I think there's something else I meant to add, but my mind isn't functioning right now. It might have something to do with the fact that it's a weekend, but I can't rightly say. ;) Ever had that problem?