5/25/10

blogging funk

That's right; I'm in a blogging funk. Every blogger has one once in a while, and they usually remedy it with Q&A post. I was trying to hold off of that for a little while longer, but when I logged into Blogger a couple hundred times and tried, in vain, to start writing a post, it just didn't happen, and I knew it was time. Good grief, I'm sounding like it's the end of the world or something. Drama queen, maybe? (Ir you know me in real life, you know I don't make a fuss about anything, so it's pretty funny that I'd say something like that.)
All this to say, leave me a question and I'll try my best to answer it. It might happen this week, it might not, so don't worry about getting in your questions by a certain date. Just leave a comment and learn more about me! It's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment