6/28/10

simple woman's daybook for june 28th

Alright, guys, you know the drill! Another Monday means another Simple Woman's Daybook, so head on over to Peggy's to read up on all the rules and regulations, then come back and type up your own post, link up and...volia! You've just particapted in the blog carnival that is known as The Simple Woman's Daybook. I don't care if spell check thinks that "Daybook" isn't really a word; I'm still going with it.
For today...June 28th, 2010. As I was sitting in church looking at the bulletin, I saw the date and realized that summer's halfway through. I still can't believe it, and I keep running dates through my head, calculating how many days until school cranks back up. 
Outside my window...Same old, same old. The sun is relentless, I tell you! I guess that's a good thing, though, since we wouldn't be able to live without it. :)
I am thinking...About how sweet Clark was to ask me to come out and swim with him. He never really asks/tells me he's getting in, so it was pretty nice. 
From the learning rooms...I was a good girl and did my schoolwork after my friends left, even though it was 5:00 when I started. And, get this...I wasn't stumped on as many as I have been recently. I feel pretty good about me and my math skills at this moment!
From the kitchen...Mama's cooking supper, and when I asked her what was on the menu, she said it was a surprise, so we'll see. 
I am wearing...See the picture Mama snapped below. I got it from a little store at the beach when we were on vacation, and I love it! 

I am creating...Let's see. I know I created something, but I'm sorry to say I forgot what it was. Come on, brain, remember it already.
I am going...Out to swim after I finish this post. What? That's not really an answer? Well, sorry, folks; that's the answer you'll have to live with.
I am reading...I'm finished with the book I was reading last week, and I've moved on to the next one in the series. I read really fast, and my book addiction doesn't help my wallet, either!
I am hoping...To not make Clark mad by staying in and wrapping up this post. I always seem rushed when I blog, no?
I am hearing...Just the computer humming. It sounds like a airplane taking off, it's so old.
Around the house... Quiet, but I'm sure it will pick up here directly. 
One of my favorite things...My new camera, no duh! :) I've taken (and deleted!) a bunch of pictures this past week, and it's not going to stop anytime soon.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Pretty much the same as last week, actually. Baby-sitting tomorrow and Thursday, errands to run, and people to see. 
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment