6/1/10

monthly makeover 5

Has it really been 5 months since I started the whole "monthly makeover" thing? I'm having a hard time believing it.
I didn't have as much trouble choosing a background this time around, but I did debate on whether to make it birthday themed or just a pretty summer one. As you can see, I went with a summery one! Even though my b-day is in the middle of the month, I'm not really into making my birthday a huge deal, you know? Let me sleep in and someone else do my chores and I'm good.
Back to the background (pun so not intended. i'm not that clever.). It came from the same place as last month's, so all you have to do is click on this little button...

...and you're at the site. It's a great place to find a background, especially spring and summer ones. If you do grab a background from there, make sure you include the button somewhere on your blog, whether in the actual post or on the sidebar. It's really just to promote the owner's business, but it's also good manners, you know. :)
Look for some more posts coming your way in the coming week, including a sweet giveaway. I'm not hosting it, but it's still worth entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment