6/18/10

fix it friday

Yep, it's that day of the week again. I've now realized how it I really blog about without it being a certain day of the week post. Ya'll aren't getting tired of that are you, because if you are, feel free to leave me a comment saying so. I rarely ever get offended, and I really would appreciate feedback! Thanks in advance...
This week's photo (original):
Look at that cutie! I love how she's not looking directly at the camera, but off in the distance. I'm assuming someone's calling her name, so I guess that's the reason.
My edit:
Cropped it, and turned everything a pink-ish color too match her shirt. :) I'm so OCD most of the time...
Make sure to vote on my new profile picture, okay? I've only gotten one comment so far, but I'm not letting it get to me. Pretty please with a cherry on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment