8/27/11

Favorite Things Friday + Saturday Shopping {11}

Today I'm linking up with Kim's  Favorite Things Friday and Gussy's  Saturday Shopping blogging meme's. I absolutely love finding new Etsy pretties and sharing them with you, so here we go!
{
Warning: Lots of cuteness coming your way. Just sayin'.}


 In honor of my new purple and brown blog, I decided to run with that theme. Smart, huh? Not really. Purple & brown is becoming my fave color, and all the Etsy items I searched are to die for. If you haven't heard it before, I'll say it for the Etsy newbies: it's addicting. So much handmade goodness all in one place. I DIE. 

But we weren't talking about that time I died from purple & brown overload were we? On to the P&B amazingness...







 Happy Saturday readers! Hoping you're staying safe & keeping dry; by the time this post publishes I'm sure we'll be floating away in our house boat & riding out the remants of Irene.

No comments:

Post a Comment