8/12/11

Beach... {guest post by Emily C}

My last guest poster is the sweet, the GORGEOUS, the amazing photographer, the recently-engaged {::squeal!:: so happy for her!} Emily C. She's the brains behind last year's Summer with a Purpose & is just generally one of the kindest & positive people in the ol' blogging world. Emily? Meet my readers. Readers, enjoy Emily's post! :)
 
Beach.  Just the mention of that word makes me happy! Hi, I'm Emily from Old Country Cottage!  Yes, another Emily ;)

I've lived in Florida my entire life, always within 15 minutes of the beach.  It's got to be one of my favorite places to go, especially in the summer heat!

Being a photographer, I love to photograph the beach.  So, I thought I'd share some recent beach photos of mine!






I also wanted to share some of my favorite beach themed items from Etsy:
From Beauty and Spa
Every time I see these pop up on Etsy, I love them!

I adore seaglass jewelry!  I have a seaglass necklace that I wore the tar out of!

I just love this.  I think it's creative and fun... plus, I love marine animals!

How cute is this?  I really like wreaths, and this one is no exception :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Guess who wants to go to the beach now??
I hope you enjoyed this guest post!

ABOUT ME:
I am first and foremost a servant of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ...  I'm recently engaged (Aug 6th, 2011)... I have two wonderful parents... I have an awesome older brother who is married to one of my best friends... I live in Florida... I'm a photographer... and my life's purpose is to glorify God in the way I live my life - my life is because of Christ!

For a tad longer "about me" and to read more about the little things in my life, head over to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment