8/13/11

Etsy shop feature: TheMerchantMariner

Alternately titled Favorite Things Friday + Saturday Shopping {10}


Today I'm linking up with Kim's  Favorite Things Friday and Gussy's  Saturday Shopping blogging meme's. I absolutely love finding new Etsy pretties and sharing them with you, so here we go!
{
Warning: Lots of cuteness coming your way. Just sayin'.}



We're shaking things up a bit, readers, for this week's edition of FTF + SS; instead of featuring a bunch of random shops, I've found one of the coolest shops known to man: TheMerchantMariner! Seriously, a whole shop devoted to nautical-themed jewelry?! I die from awesomness. 


Since I obviously can't feature all 35 items of TJ's, I can however share with you my favorites & hopefully spread the word about all her awesome jewelry items. Ready? Get set. GO! 










So...was I right or was I right? It's that shop too cool?! I love it. Very original & beachy. 


Happy Saturday readers!! 


Disclosure: I was in no way compensated for my feature of this shop, just like any other FTF + SS feature. TJ probably doesn't even know who I am. I simply LOVE <3 sharing my Etsy finds & promoting the handmade business' of others. All photos copyright TJ's shop! 



No comments:

Post a Comment