8/6/11

Favorite Things Friday & Saturday Shopping {9}

Today I'm linking up with Kim's  Favorite Things Friday and Gussy's  Saturday Shopping blogging meme's. I absolutely love finding new Etsy pretties and sharing them with you, so here we go!
{
Warning: Lots of cuteness coming your way. Just sayin'.}

This week I've had the beach on my mind {more on that Monday}, I decided to do a beach themed FTF + SS. Oh boy...if you ever want to get a beach fix, go search "beach" on Etsy. It's amazing all the GORGEOUS handmade things you'll find. In fact, I found a shop that sells just beach related items that I'll feature later next week! Seriously, you'll fall in love & get an itch to go to the beach so bad. 


Etsy
simpleheat

{17. BEACH sign}

Happy Saturday readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment