8/9/11

etsy beach finds {a guest post by Emily S}

First up in Simply SA's guest post week is my blogging friend Emily {and by friend I mean really good friend. We're currently plotting to meet up sometime; too bad neither of us can drive!}. She was immediate in her response to guest post so she got first dibs & ya'll get to look at Etsy beach-themed pretties. SCORE! Give it up for Emily!! 

Hey everyone! This is Emily from Flip Flops and Polka Dots. When the lovely Sarah-Anne asked me to guest post, my immediate reaction was 'Um... YES!!!'! Sarah-Anne wanted to stay in the theme of the beach, and so I scoured Etsy to find anything and everything beachy and nautical! Here are some of my truly beautiful finds...

Beach View photograph by MarascaPhotography:
Isn't it just breathtaking???

Dreaming of the Sea necklace by pennymasquerade

So simple and beautiful!

I Spy Telescope Necklace by pennymasquerade
And it works! How cool is that???

I had to throw these in... Aren't they just too cute? :)

I adore these pillows!

I would loooove the have this!!!

This is soo cute!

Beach Sign by Twigs2Whirligigs
If only I had known about this sign when my rooms theme was the beach! I totally would have bought it!

These bracelets are incredibly popular, so I had to throw one in :)

Do you have any favorite Etsy beach items?



ABOUT ME:
Hi there! My name is Emily, and I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in beautiful Virginia! I love so many things {swimming, baking, playing piano, my puppy Oliver... you get the idea :)}, but my top 3 most favorite things are my Savior, my family, and photography! In that order too :) I love photography SO much, but I know what's really important in life, and what really matters! I really hope you'll stop by my blog to read more about me, my life, and basically everything else! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment