5/18/11

WIWW {10}

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week.


Another week, another 3 outfits to show you guys! If you want to get technical, I'm showing you what I wore for 5 days this since I washed and wore these three outfits again later on. But that's only if you want to get technical... ;)



{Saturday}









{Tank top: Target}
{Shirt: Gift from Dad from Thomas Jefferson's Monticello gift shop [the quote is awesome, no?]}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Bracelets: Dogwood Fest & beach shop in Cali}
{Flip Flops: Speedo}

{Thursday/Sunday}










{Dress: Goodwill}
{Heels: Borrowed from Mama [first time wearing heels & I rocked them, ya'll]}


{Friday/Tuesday}







{Tank top: Target}
{Shirt: Hand me down from Anna Ormond [quite possibly my new fave shirt]}
{Shorts: Hand me down from Emily}
{Bracelets: Dogwood Fest & beach shop in Cali}
{Shoes: Target}

P.S Some ppl are probably wondering why I "recycle" outfits & not wear a new one each day. Truth is, if I did that, I'd run out of things to show you guys. Sure, I don't like wearing the same thing when I see the same peeps, but I try to show off old & new outfits. Just thought I'd put that out there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment