5/10/11

Frolic {blog party + link up}

Is it wrong to particapate in a blog party because it has yellow in the button? Yes. OK then!


Guinevere is hosting a blog party in honor of her 1 year blogoversary {yay!} and the impending summer arrivial {double yay!}, and since I'm a sucker for blogging milestones, I'm linking up!



Favorite thing about summer? The time spent with my family hanging by the pool, reading & sipping iced green tea wearing my Calcutta sunglasses while laughing at my little bro. Oh, and I can't forget the sleeping in & watermelon for breakfast days. Love those!


In your opinion, the best scent in the entire world? Gardenias. Hands down, gardenias.
 
An embarrassing moment: Too abundant, I'm afraid. How about the time I tried to volleyball smack a rubber ball & instead slipped on the wet grass and landed square on my new phone in front of the WOL group. Or! How about the time I made an awesome cannonball that turned into a belly flop type thing? Yeah.

This is a bit overdone, but, what's your clothing style?
Jeans, a t-shirt, and Sperry's, people. Comfy & casual all the way.
 
Deep question time: vanilla or chocolate? Need I answer this?! Choco lover right here!
 
What do you think: is the Twilight fad dying out?  And if it is, are you dancing over its grave? The Twilight fad IS dying a slow & painful death, so cue the par-tay music!! Seriously, I never knew what was so great about pale guys who take their shirt off every chance they got AND wanted to bite they're girlfriend. Weird.
 
Favorite quote? I'm not a quote junkie, but Emily Joy's Gmail chat status is {and has been} "Smile. Makes people wonder what you're up to."
 
Best thing that has ever happened to you and why? I could be the good Christian girl and say my "saving" day or my baptism day, but getting my camera on my 15th birthday was awesome too. :)
 
Traveling: where would you want to go? Anywhere overseas, but I have a heart for places with strong accents, so I gotta say Africa, Scotland, Ireland, and Czech Republic {place of my ancestors}.
 
Favorite food? Southern food all the way! Hush puppies, mac and cheese, and yes: fried chicken. On the other hand, health nut stuff is a craving of mine as well, like hummus & pita chip and/or preztels with veggie sticks.
 
What type of music do you like? Bob 93.3 & and Big Fish FM are my fave radio stations, so I have a wide variety of music taste.
 
Canon or Nikon? (If you're not a photographer, don't feel like you have to answer this...) Canon all.the.way!! Love my Canon Rebel XS.
 
Are you a squeamish person? Any stories? Nope, not squeamish to the point of grossing people out. You could literally throw up on me and I wouldn't even flinch. Same goes for bugs.
 
Flipflops, bare feet, or heels? Bare feet as often as possible!! Flip-flops second, and since I've never worn heels EVAH, I can't say about the high heels.
 
Do you like old black and white films? Never watched one. I think I just heard a collective ::gasp:: from the crowd.
 
Skirts or jeans? Jeans, pleaseandthankyou!! Skirts are my first choice in the summer, though.

Fresh or saltwater? As much as I heart my pretty blue pool, I love the smell & sting of saltwater/the ocean.

Delaney first alerted of this awesome blog party, so kudos to her!! There are just about a million prizes and not many entries, so chances are nice & bright for YOU to win a pretty! Click HERE to link up and put your hat in the jar linky machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment