5/25/11

1st swim of 2011

A couple Wednesday ago, Clark & Dad braved the cold waters and jumped in the pool for the 1st time this summer. Of course I had to document it, silly... ;)

Before:

 Limbering up for the only way to get in: jumping.


Here...
 ...we...
 ...go!!

 It's...

...Clark's...

...turn!!

And the after. It was so cold they basically stayed in to snap a couple pictures then got out.







Me? I didn't get in until this past weekend, and even then I only got in enough to wet my legs. So totally not warm enough. BUT! Yesterday I dunked my head under after Clark dumped a noodle full of water on my head after I asked him not to. ::shakes head:: The boy just doesn't understand the word "no"... ;)

Again with the jumping, but this time with a ball! Wow!





This would be Dad's "Clark, what in the world was that throw?!" face. Priceless.




And this would be Clark lining up a off throw. Stick to football, buddy...


Clark: Oh look! Water!


Oh look, a farmer's tan!

What's a post without a couple random shots around the pool, huh?



Pool bokeh!



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bask in the sun with a good book and my Calcutta's... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment