5/10/11

my very 1st french manicure

As many of you know, the epic Blogger crash of 2011 took away all posts & comments off the ol' blog early Thursday morning, so I'm reposting this post along with a few others. Don't worry; all comments are still in my email!

This afternoon during the epic day of the Nichols' house, we were sitting around asking each other what we should do. Girls with full bellies {it was after lunch} + time to kill = Memories. Katie mentioned she was going to do her fingernails while I casually mentioned I had never done my fingernails. Ten minutes later we had a complete set up in the sunroom with approx. 50 million shades of pink nail polish and fumes that burned our eyes.






The finished product? Totally worth the time and fumes. Thanks again, Katie!!

I think I'm a french manicure convert. Up next? My pitiful tootsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment