3/30/12

confessions {outfit post}







Confession: if I'm wearing pants, I'm wearing jeans. No ifs, ands, or buts. So today when I wore something OTHER than jeans, I knew I had to do an outfit post.
Confession: The pants and the top are my mom's. Another rarity! Therefore, it solidified my reasoning for an outfit post today. Usually it's the other way around...she wears MY clothes!
Confession: Clark is usually begged to take my outfit pictures and it takes a grand total of 3 minutes. Thus, the pictures are kinda bad. Nothing against him, but he just can't hold the camera still enough because he's always itching to go back inside. Forgive him? And me for posting these less-than-stellar pictures?
Confession: I can't pose to save my life. Ignore what looks to be my broken ankle in the second photo. Like I said, I can't pose.

Happy Friday readers! I hope you find the courage to branch out in your outfits and wear something other than jeans on the lower half of your body. OK, that was just a pep talk for moi.

5 comments:

  1. You be rockin' stripes, girl! I love the pinks and blues in the shirt, especially. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love this shirt because it's so colorful and can be the statement piece with any solid color!

      Delete
  2. Your posts are always adorable and leave me smiling! Have a great weekend. :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete