3/3/12

dear SSA {a love letter to my blog}

I love you. Like, really truly big puffy pink sparkly heart you.

I devote so much time to you, and yet I don't get everything I want to do to you done. Posts are forever silenced in the drafts, the spacing is all wonky (not my fault; blame Blogger) and the photos are less than amazing most of the time, but you never complain. You take what you can get, which usually isn't what you deserve.

You are the place I come to say my piece, to share my opinions, fangirl, and share my faith. My two cents on life. I'm not afraid to shout from the rooftops how much I love my youth group or my undying devotion to peanut butter sandwiches and apple as a school lunch. I can be random and I can be serious. I am free to do what I want and say what I want to say here.

Probably the best thing that has come out of you (bad mental picture) is the friendships you've made possible. For reals, the online friends I have are amazing & I love them so much. To think that I wouldn't know these people if you didn't exist makes me fall into a depression.

I love you SSA.


Inspired by this post by the slap your knee hilarious and drop dead gorgeous Erin @ Living in Yellow.

1 comment:

  1. *I* love SSA! As much as I love the blog, I love the person behind it more :)

    ReplyDelete