3/23/12

it's the little things {link up #9}

One of the most gorgeous and talented blogging women you'll ever met, Lindsay, started hosting a link up called "It's the Little Things" to remind us that God blesses in a not-so big ways. A whole day can turn around when I get a special little something in the mail or my favorite show is on TV that night, and it's great to document the little things God puts in our day to show us he loves us!




Aisle to Aloha


...two movies in two days. October Baby today (I cried like a baby) and THE HUNGER GAMES TOMORROW. What what! 
...green grass. It's amazing how much my mood can be lifted when I look outside and see the sun shining down on it.

...cold showers. With the 80 degree temps & extra hour of daylight, we're outside lots more and I usually work up a sweat, so there's nothing more refreshing than to take a cold shower to make you feel all clean.
 ....doing schoolwork with a my favorite color pen. It just makes schoolwork a little more enjoyable.

...meeting a fellow blogger at my favorite place on earth, Chick-Fil-A. YOU GUYS. I met Lauren! I was so excited when I saw her and her family walk through the door...I smiled when she made eye contact but my shyness (yes, I'm shy sometimes) took over and I sat there like a rock having an internal debate wondering if she really knew who I was. Lo and behold, she did! And she came over and gave me a hug and introduced me to Davis (who is SO adorable and was wolfing down some mac & cheese and veggies) and was so sweet to little ol' me. So weird we live in the same town but never managed to run into one another until now!

Happy Friday readers. I hope you week ahead is filled with the little things like green grass and colored pens...and can't forget about Chick-Fil-A (which I'm eating my leftover nuggets as I type).

No comments:

Post a Comment