11/15/10

preview monday

 

You know what Mondays are: Preview Monday! A new week is a fresh start in the blogging world, and I’m back with pretty pictures and new Etsy shops to share!

{miscellany monday tuesday}

{updates for the ol’ blog}

Sorry, no pictures for that one!

{fall scences}

Just some of my favorite things about fall in between pretty pictures of leaves…

fallscenes 024

{favorite things friday}

So excited about this! I LOVE searching through Etsy archives and swooning over the pretty things people make…

{my little bro, the football star}

Clark’s last football game is on Saturday, and in honor of his first touchdown, I’m putting together a slide show of all the pictures I have. But, since I’m feeling all nice, here’s a sneak peek…

football2 033

I’m looking forward to all these posts! You?

No comments:

Post a Comment