11/8/10

preview monday

You know what Mondays are: Preview Monday! A new week is a fresh start in the blogging world, and I’ve got a ton of pictures to share with you readers…

{miscellany monday tuesday}

In the words of Carissa: “Grab the button, write random, and link up below!”

{photo shoot with Sam: part 1}

samphotoshootandecufootballgame 160

Max (their sweet and smelly dog) was beside himself with excitement, so when he actually came up and “smiled” for the camera, I couldn’t resist!

{photo shoot with Sam: part 2}

samphotoshootandecufootballgame 199

{we are the pirates of ECU}

samphotoshootandecufootballgame 225

I honestly can’t believe I’m posting about the beating we got on Saturday against Navy. However, that needs to wait until I actually write out the post. It could get ugly, ya’ll…

{sewing date with Emily}

And, not pictured above, would be the tenative plans Emily and I have for a sewing date Wednesday afternoon. Good times and memories are sure to follow, and what’s a sewing date without a picture or two?

Ah, can’t wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment