11/2/10

miscellany monday, er, tuesday

Even if you have just started reading my blog, you might have noticed that I’m a really random person. I’ve never been good with transitions when I’m writing, and I’m sure you’ve witnessed it firsthand. For the people who know me in real life, I pity you. ;)

All that to say, imagine my surprise when I saw there was an actual blog carnival that says you can express your inner random side! And so, I bring you Miscellany Monday…on a Tuesday!

{1}It’s November, readers!  When did it get to be November already? November could quite possibly be my favorite month, and no, not because of a birthday or anything. I just LOVE fall, the colors and special foods it brings, the baking, the holiday season with Thanksgiving kicking it off…Ah, pure bliss!

{2}Monthly Makeover! Speaking of a new month, you know what that means…a new blog background. I debated on whether or not I should’ve done a post that displayed all the different ones I was thinking about, but my second choice was a flop, so I went with the one you see now. Real fall-ish, don’t you think? 

{3}Sandwich Day! According to the fun little calendar that lists all those weird holidays like World Peace Day and such, it’s Sandwich Day. You’d better believe I had a big (okay, medium sized) turkey, lettuce, and provolone cheese sandwich for lunch. Yum!

{4}Busy, busy me! The week has already flown by and we’ve still got more than half of it to go! On Monday, we went to the library and did school, today we did school in the morning and met at Miss Lorraine’s house for bible study tonight. Wednesday’s full of schoolwork and watching the rain pelt the windows, you know the regular routine for Thursday (CBS in the morning, school in the afternoon, and football practice at night), and I’ve got a potential photo shoot with Sam plus a sleepover on Friday. On Saturday, Clark has a football game, we’re actually going to an ECU game that afternoon, and nursery duty at church on Sunday.

Phew, that’s a lot of places to go and people to see, but I wouldn’t have it any other way, you know! :)

{5}Surprises! Lots and lot’s of surprises in store for you readers. My 200th post is coming up, so beware of that day…that’s all I’ll say! ;)

Huh, so it seems my random thoughts are still contained into at last one area of the world: dates and things that are about to happen. Interesting!

A huge thanks to Carrisa to creating this blog carnival!

Note: This post was written on Wednesday and backtracked to Tuesday. Because by golly I really wanted to stick with my preview Monday post! There, I feel better now…

No comments:

Post a Comment