11/26/10

favorite things friday: cowls

Cowls: my new favorite thing. If you look at my Etsy favorites right HERE, you’ll see a whole bunch of cowls, and looking at all the wonderful, beautiful, WARM cowls on Etsy has inspired me to make one myself. Impressive, huh? :)

{WarmMeUp}

I search Etsy each day for things to add to my favorites list, and this little gem of a shop showed up in my results bar. I immediately hit the convo button and gushed about how beautiful Anita’s shop is, and she was so sweet to promptly reply saying thanks.

She has three different styles, and here are my favorites out of those categories:

{the idado cowl – heather grey: $32}

{the twist cowl – rasberry: $30}

{the twist cowl – extra long forest green: $55}

{the twist cowl – pumpkin:

{the colorado – fig: $34}

See what I mean?! They make me warm and toasty just looking at them!

{JillLauren}

Jill specializes in chunky cowls. Like, really chunky. Need proof? Look below…

{FIG super chunky knit cowl: $72}

{raspberry chunky knit twist cowl: $42}

{CRANBERRY dropstitch cowl: $42}

P.S. Jill convo’d me and said to spread the word that she’s having a Black Friday sale: 40% off everything in the store! Score!

{OldCountryCottage}

My blogging friend, and aprom swap buddy, has an Etsy shop where she sells some of her pictures, along with this beauty!

{knitted cream cowl: $22}

Click the link above to check out her other works of art!

{YesJess}

I honestly can’t remember where I found YesJess, but I have a feeling I discovered her from Moriah @ Josiah’s Nest…

{knight’s cowl/hood in dusty grey: $72}

{forest cowl in dark blue: $33}

{The Second Fiddle}

Finally, the last shop I’ve found is this one: The Second Fiddle. Huge, chunky cowls are calling me, ya’ll…

{pelican warmer in wood: $36}

{pelican warmer in spice: $36}

{pelican warmer in wheat: $36}

And there you have it. Just looking at these cowls are making you feel warm and toasty, no? The latest additions to my favorites list on Etsy. Go check out the stores and maybe give them a little holiday business!

Happy Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment