9/30/11

it's the little things {link up #2}



Aisle to Aloha


I'm back with It's the Little Things after a week off...and it's go to be back, sharing the little things God does to bless me during the week. If you think you'd like to join in, read her rules then go to this week's post to link up!

...rainy afternoons.
...productive school days; so productive that I got two days off! Yeah baby.
...premade cookies in the fridge so I could satisfy my chocolate craving right.then.
...hanging out with the cousin TWICE, on back to back afternoons.
...babysitting for an mom whom I'm so close too; and chatting about camp after she got home.
...Halloween candy out & buying a bag of Snicker's just because.
...having my Dad take my outfit pictures.
...party planning and setting up!
 ...little boys that are turning into men laughing wayyy into the night outside in their tents.

Happy Friday readers! I'm off to greet our party guest and drink a lot of Dr. Pepper. Because you know that's the drink of choice at our parties. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment