9/16/11

it's the little things {link up #1}

My blogging hero, Lindsay, started hosting a link up called "It's the Little Things" to remind us that God blesses in a not-so big ways. A whole day can turn around when I get a special little something in the mail or my favorite show is on TV that night, and it's great to document the little things God puts in our day to show us he loves us!


Aisle to Aloha
...nutella on sale at the store.


...going to a movie with my cousin.

...late night, spur-of-the-moment texts from a friend inviting down to the river.

...a fresh new haircut.

...library books just waiting to be read. 

...ice cold Dr. Pepper & popcorn as daily snacks {hey, i gotta get my junk food in sometime, right? ;)}

...tea & toast in the morning.

...cooler temps & fleece PJs.

What are the little ways you see God working in your life & showing you He loves you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment