9/8/11

they're baaaccckkk

Oh yes, it's the kickoff to that time of the year: where you rush home from church & catch the beginning of the game, use football as an excuse to eat horrible but oh so good food, and beat your family at Fantasy Football.

photo credit Google Images

My guys, the Green Bay Packers, are facing off against the the New Orleans Saints & this house could not be more excited!! :D It didn't help us calm down that we watched some of the most awesome clips from the past season & I simultaneously got chills & wanted to cry.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch kickoff. Check with me tomorrow when my throat will be sore from "whooo-ing" and I've crashed hard & slept good from cheering so hard.

P.S. This was the best moment in football that I remember. EVAH. 


photo credit Google Images
 


No comments:

Post a Comment