1/14/11

dad’s got a new look

We interrupt regular scheduled programming to bring you this series of photos, complements of Dad’s new look…






CBS5CBS6emphotos 101
So professor-like, wouldn’t you say?
Everyone had to have a turn posing with the new cool dad…


{gosh, i look like him. so. much.}

CBS5CBS6emphotos 100
{hello manual focus. I love you.}
CBS5CBS6emphotos 102
{I also love this too. More than manual focus, actually.}
CBS5CBS6emphotos 107
Clark was not a fan of the picture taking that ensued that day. Poor little guy doesn’t know that I have 57 million pictures of him I plan to post sometime next week. What? He’s too handsome to not show the world!
Alright, we're back to the posts about my new blog and I can't wait to show you around some more...
TGIF, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment