1/17/13

spring semester {2013}

Just a few Instagram snapshots cause what do I do when I'm on a study break?
Post of photo of what I'm studying cause that's how I roll.

School's started back, readers! Actually, it's been back in sesh (that's what us cool PCC students say...OK, only I say it) for two weeks today, meaning I've had time to form opinions on my two classes this semester. So far, so good. Shouldn't be too challenging. Then again, it might be because they are easy classes. I am constantly reminding myself this is college and I gotta do my best. Many prayers went up to Jesus regarding school last semester (cause dude. I had hard classes) and I'm sure this semester will be the same.

One of the things that's great about this semester (besides the easy classes), are that several of my friends are on campus with me too! Kaley, Beth, Rebecca, and Annaliese are all in my building at some point during the week so I'm sensing some awesome study sessions/lunch dates in the student center. It is such a comforting thing to know you can talk about school and have friends that KNOW what you're talking about.

Here's to a great spring semester, which in my opinion, is wayyy better than fall cause ya know what comes after the last day of school? SUMMER. The countdown has begun. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment