1/1/13

holler 2012, 'sup 2013?

If my title is any indication, my new year's resolution is to become a gangster. But I disgress.

I don't really want to become a gangster in 2012. I simply want 2013 to be as full of life as 2012 was. Cause ohhh boy, readers. 2012 was a huge year for me. I took my first on-campus college class with big scary college kids that tried to walk me to class or give me rides home (yep, that's PCC for ya. Creepers everywhere). I got my first job and came out of my shell...the friends I have at work care about me and I care about them. I got my license and started driving myself around on the regular in my Tardis-car. I had photography jobs where people PAID me to do the thing I did for fun, I strengthened relationships (with God, family, and oh so many friends), and I got a kitty of my very own. I embraced the change. I had to.
 
It wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. As a family we've gone through tough times. We lost two pets and our hearts still haven't healed properly. I royally screwed up on the daily but I redeemed myself. Nope, stratch that. GOD redeemed me and erased my sins, giving me the mercy I didn't deserve but had to have to survive 2012. I proved things to others, and myself. I lived because God gave me a beautiful life and oh so many second chances.

So here's to 2013. Let's be friends. Chapter 2013, page 1 of 365 in the book of my life that's being written by the all-time best Author. It's a story I cannot WAIT to read, a page turner for sure. And the best part? I'm the main character.



Peace out, homies. Whoops, there I go again.

pea ess: just a few housekeeper notes. Christmas/NYE posts will be up soon, and a new blog design is coming cause no one wants to look at Christmas stuff anytime after Christmas DAY. my apologies. and lastly, shout-out to my homegirl Grace. this post is dedicated to you, gorgeous girl. thanks for making me blog for the first time in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you know it! I luv you and it ain't never gonna change!!! Your homegirl fevs!!!:)
    Grace
    JKJKJKJK(Im WAY too white to be a gangster)LOL

    ReplyDelete