12/8/11

wipeout {TV show}

not my image. obvs.


THIS? Is happening tonight. I cannot wait to snuggle up under my blanket with popcorn & hot cocoa whilst laughing my head off.

Don't know about Wipeout? It's a summer show that usually pops up once or twice in the off season with specials...like tonight, for instance. This one's called Deck the Balls. Ha. Haha. Hahaha! I know. You basically watch people who have signed themselves up to bounce off big red balls & dodge sweeper arms. & get smacked off their feet. It's SO funny, trust me.

3 comments:

  1. this show is both hilarious and ridiculous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah-anne!
    it can be an older post (not too old though!) and you can just mention in that post which photo you want to enter and then link up. or it can be a new post.
    hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I've seen ads for that show...wow, it looks...epic! XD And somewhat ouchy. o.O We don't usually watch TV, so I don't know if we shall watch it (if it's on anymore), but it would be fun to see a little! ;) Though I would feel sorry for them..haha. :]

    -Lucia @ Umbrella Girl

    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    P.S. (Love the Christmas-y look over here!)

    ReplyDelete