12/17/11

coffee shack at Christmas time

My favorite coffee shop in the world, the Coffee Shack,is all decorated for Christmas. Ya'll, it.is.amazing. I didn't think the Coffee Shack could get better, but it did. It's just so...magical with all the lights.



Coffee Shop PLUS bokeh?


One cool thing about the Coffee Shack is they have a conference room with a TV {that has cable}. AND. You can watch whatever you want. Score!







Loving this shot. I saw it in the corner of my eye and knew it was gonna be amazing.



They have a fake storefront in their store. INCEPTION. Ok, not really.


See? Magical, I tell you. ::sigh:: I love that place. It helps that my famous friend Lindsay works there AND they have amazing cinnamon rolls. Happy Saturday readers! 8 days til Christmas...are YOU ready?!

3 comments: