4/6/11

WIWW {6}

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week.


Remember the awesome outfits I told you I had up my sleeve in my last post? Well, the most awesome-est one was because of this little pretty...



{squeal! she called me her friend!!}





That's right; I won my 3rd giveaway!! I was {and still am} super excited about it. As you can see, I won a vintage necklace from No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane via Sandy blog's a while ago, and it came last Wednesday. Which was perfect because I was really hoping to show it off to all the ladies at CBS. ;)

Wanna see?





{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Necklace: Rachel's Etsy shop}
{Shoes: Converse}

{Friday}
Only two pictures today. No school and spending time with family was the main goal I had...


{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Scarf: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Converse}

{Tuesday}
Huge thanks to Emily for snapping these pics as we were literally running out the door to Bible Study. Good times. :)





{Tank Top: Target}
{Sweater: Target}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Converse}

No comments:

Post a Comment