4/12/11

new look

If you frequented the blog in the past couple days, you might've noticed things are bright and sunshine-y. It's yellow, mustard, and grey, it has a simple post area and a completely white background, rounded corners and damask in the header...and it's all around perfect and exactly what I wanted!!

And, since I know telling you I had a blog makeover isn't going to be enough {don't worry; it wouldn't be for me, either}, here are the deets:

1} A huge thank you, thank you, thank you to Megan from Calm Water Blog Design for putting up with my blog design demands. I can't tell you how many times I changed my mind, the color scheme and anything else that I thought of. At first, it started out as a purple background blog, with 3 pictures of me in the header, and now...well, you can see that it's totally different!! I fall head over heels in love with it each time I log into Blogger. :)

2} Overall, the sidebar and pages bar have changed and been simplified. Drop down menus, a blog button for the first time ever on Simply SA, and 3 new completed pages. A huge thank you to Erin, who directed me to Bethany for the code for the drop down menus, Megan for the blog button, and Emily for the Blog Roll page! The blog wouldn't be the same without you!! 

The best part? It was total surprise to my readers, which was exactly what I was aiming for. I can't tell you how happy and giddy the comments I've received make feel. What a way to start the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment