4/9/11

Favorite Things Friday + Saturday Shopping {5]

Today I'm linking up with Kim's  Favorite Things Friday and Gussy's  Saturday Shopping blogging meme's. I absolutely love finding new Etsy pretties and sharing them with you, so here we go!
{
Warning: Lots of cuteness coming your way. Just sayin'.}

In honor of the Liquid Sunshine Blog Party AND the sweet sunshine that's gracing our little corner of the world for the past couple of days, FTF + SS is themed yellow. Take a look at all the pretties below!
Etsy
simpleheat
{12. Mustard Yellow Silk Dress}
{13. Sunshine Yellow Flower Ring}
{14. Ipad Case}
{15. Fabric Flag Bunting}
{16. Stacked Ring}

Are these things not the prettiest things you've seen?! I am in love with each and very one of the pretties, and I have to say that this is one of my favorite FTF + SS. EVAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment