4/1/11

april fools day

Clever title, no? I mean, totally clever and original. NOT. :)


Aprils Fools Day is my nemesis; partly because I hate being pranked and I stink at pranking people back. BUT. That didn't stop my bestie, Emily, from pulling one over my head and believe me...it was a doozy. I told her that she better watch her back because I was going to prank her, and she was in a fit trying to figure out what I was going to do all day. Since my brain was fried and I couldn't think straight, I told her she's better look out next year because imma gonna get her!! ;)

And, since I'm all about blogging shout-outs, here's a couple of my favorite April Fools posts floating around in the blogosphere...


Also? Happy Birthday to my current blog header designer, Emily Joy!! It's her birthday today, which is awesome. But know what's even awesome-r? Her birthday is on April Fools. Double awesome!!


That concludes the most random post I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment