3/2/11

WIWW {my first}

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week. ;) So...welcome to my 1st edition of WIWW.
Note: I "decided" to do this on the weekend. As in, on Sunday. Thus only two outfits...that weren't yoga pants {or, at the most, old jeans and a stretchy t-shirt}. I'm working on doing it every day, one week at a time...
{Sunday}





{Dress: Hand-me-Down from Emily}

{Sweater: Hand-me-Down from Linsday}

{Shoes: JCPenney's. So long ago...}

{Tuesday}
 Special thanks to Emily for taking these!!





{Sweater: Local thift shop. It's not cotton or anything, and it's uber soft, so I like to think it's some high-end sweater and it's fancy ;)}

{Jeans: Old Navy. Oh how I love thee...}

{Sperry's: Christmas gift from way, way, way back. They are very loved [as in, frayed threads and no shape to them anymore.]}
So there you have it...My first WIWW post. I honestly can't wait for next week!! :D
Happy middle of the week, readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment