3/23/11

WIWW {4}

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week. ;)

This week I got up to 4 outfits, and I even considered adding a 5th, but hey...I'm sure you don't want to see my hair on no shampoo days, and that day was today. So, no pictures of the greasy hair. I'm sure you'll thank me...
{Thursday}
Happy St. Patty's Day!! FYI, I'm Irish. I know people say that when they're, like, 1/18th Irish, but my last name is just as Irish as Smith is American.

 Channeling my inner Gussy here... ;)

{Tissue Tee and White Tank underneath: Target}
{Sweater: Mom's [from Stein Mart, I believe]}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Necklace: Josiah's Nest}
{Shoes: Converse}

{Friday/Saturday}
I actually wore the same thing twice...gasp!





{Shirt: Hand-me-down from Emily}
{Capris: Target}
{Necklace: My friend Brianne's shop, JustPlainSimple}
{Shoes [not pictured]: Sperry's}

{Tuesday}
All pictures credit to my bestie, Emily. Thanks, Emily!!



{Dress: Hand-me-down from...I forgot!}
{Shoes [not pictured]: JCPenny's}

{Tuesday}





{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Converse}
{Sunglasses: Calcutta [Overtons]}

No comments:

Post a Comment