3/8/11

Thoughts of Spring {Blog Party}

**UPDATE** So the blog party has ended. Fail on my part, but I'm still participating! 
It's Spring Break. And we're actually having spring-like weather ON Spring Break. And there's this blog carnival going on at Lynnette Kraft's place. And...since I'm in a tad bit of a blogging slump, I'm joining in. Seriously, could it be any more perfect timing?! :)


Photobucket

For those of you who don't know me, here's a little intro:
The name's Sarah-Anne, but since we're friends and all, you can call me SA. I'm a 15 yr. old homeschooled sophomore, living on a almost 3 acre farm with my mom, dad, and little bro {who i happen to think is the most handsome guy ever ;)} where borrowing a cup of sugar from a neighbor is no small feat; you have to walk to across a field or two before you show up on our neighbor's doorstep! Homeschooling is all I've ever known, and I wouldn't trade the days of sitting around reading Little House on the Prairie books with friends for anything. My interests include blogging, taking pictures of said handsome little bro {plus my friends and extended family}, and hanging out with my kiddos I baby-sit. Wanna know more about me? Click HERE!



How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
When I asked my family this Q to see what they would say, this is what I got:
Mama: Daughter. Dad: Beautiful. Clark {wait for it...}: Interesting. No lie. I have no idea if they're right or not, because I'd never use those words to describe me. :)
What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
Dude, what celebrity wouldn't strike up a star-struck feeling?! Although I'd have to say that Zachary Levi and Meredith Andrews would probably turn me into a girly, screaming mess who snapped their pics left and right. Yeah...
Are you a hopeless romantic?
You know, I can't say that I am. I do like to believe that I might have a proposal on the beach and feel like a princess on my wedding day.
What is your comfort food/drink?
 For starters, mac n cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, and loaded baked potatoes are definitely on the list. As for drinks, nothing beats a ice cold Dr. Pepper or Sweet Tea.
Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
What isn't weird and random about me?! I'm very OCD and thrive on routine. Mess with my schedule and you're toast.
What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
I can't say I'm a fan of textured things, like velvet or things really slick/slippery. Weird enough?
Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? 
All those options {except Documentary} for movies are awesome and high up on my list, as well as Fiction, Romance, and Christian Non-Fiction. 
What are your favorite types of reading material?
Same as above!
Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Even though I don't like the show Glee, I love most of their songs, as well as Big Fish FM on the radio. Country is pretty awesome as well!
What movie or book character can you most relate to?
I have no idea!
Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
As much as I love it, blogging is a weakness of mine. It's addicting, ya'll!
If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
It sounds totally cliche, but I'd pack up and move to the beach. Or maybe overseas? 
What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Coffee, the air at the beach, wet paint, gas {believe it or not}.
When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less?
Usually I wish I hadn't said something embarrassing, because that's a requirement when I'm carrying on a convo. Sigh.
If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
The same ones I shop in now {Target, Old Navy, Aeropostale} , only I wouldn't shop on the clearance racks! :)
What are your favorite animals?
I've always thoughts lions and squirrels are awesome. Weird, but awesome. 
Now that you readers know more than you've ever known about me {and probably more than you'd want to know} click HERE to read all the "rules", along with how to enter if you're not a blogger, and see all the goodies you enter to win when you link up. Then, once you're done with that, go HERE to the link up and volia! You have officially participated in the Thoughts of Spring {Blog Party}! 
Have fun checking out all the other links while you're there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment