3/16/11

WIWW {3}

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week. ;)

This week I got up to 3 outfits, ya'll! Yay me! And...I'm sure you want to see, don't you? 
{Friday}


{Dress: Old Navy}
{Scarf: Old Navy for a dollar. Holla for One-Day Wonder sales!!}
{Leggings: Target}
{Boots: Sam's [not pictured]}

{Sunday}



{Sweater Dress: Cato}
{Shoes: JCPenny's}

{Tuesday}
Blurry, I know, but it was late, late, late, so...

{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Sperry's}

No comments:

Post a Comment