1/9/12

where in the world is carmen san diego, er, sarah-anne?!

If you've asked yourself that question in the past couple weeks, you're awesome. 

Truth is, I can do everything EXCEPT read blogs on my Kindle Fire. Which stinks, but you win some, you lose some.  & since that's the only thing I can't do on the Kindle, I forget that we own a laptop & sink into a Words with Friends coma (wanna play? leave your username in the comments & i'll beat you! or maybe you'll be me...50/50 chance). Thus, no blog posts. 

Forgive me?!

Happy Monday, friends. I hope you've settled back into a normal routine nicely since the holidays are over ::sniff sniff:: Be on the lookout for a bunch of new catch up posts! 

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are too funny! My mom has the Kindle Fire, and can't you just go to the web browser and type in www.reader.google.com?

    I will totally beat you at Words With Friends :) just kidding. I pretty much stink :) my username is photogal2014! I had a random opponent guy ask me if I was a model, because of photogal... Um, no. I'm a photographer ;) haha!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete