1/18/12

blimey cow

A year or so ago, I used to love Julian Smith. My friends and I would laugh our heads off at this video...and this one. And maybe this one too. Oh yeah, can't forget this one. TOO funny. Then we fell off the bandwagon and I forgot the awesomeness of funny YouTube videos. That is, until I watched this video that's circling around the blogosphere (and Facebook. but, ya know, i wouldn't know about that).

While Seven Lies about Homeschooling is amazing, Stupid People Who Do Stupid Things on the Internet convicted me while making me laugh so hard tears ran down my face. Just watch...




Convicting, right? I mean, I do things for the sole reason of telling ya'll about it. It's not nessicarily a bad thing because it keeps me accountable on projects, New Years resolutions, etc...but when it gets in the way of your life, that's when it gets bad.

Let's vow to share the good AND the bad with each other without losing who we are in the process. Agreed? Agreed.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, you beat me to posting about these guys! ;) I LOVED the homeschooling one, and the one about Love vs. Like is pretty true :)
    Haha, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you for posting this.
    basically, it made my life.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one "ten ways to get a girl to like u"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one's pretty cool :) And true... {well, for me}

      Delete