1/13/12

it's the little things {link up #3}

One of the most gorgeous and talented blogging women you'll ever met, Lindsay, started hosting a link up called "It's the Little Things" to remind us that God blesses in a not-so big ways. A whole day can turn around when I get a special little something in the mail or my favorite show is on TV that night, and it's great to document the little things God puts in our day to show us he loves us!

Aisle to Aloha

...the perfect cup of tea with pumkin seed granola for breakfast.
...rainy days.
...THIS song.
...new series on Netflix. Currently watching White Collar...MATT BOMER. Dude, how had I never watched this show before. It's so good!

...Words with Friends Family. Clark and Samantha are currently in a heated game with me...and I'm beating them. Yesss.
...free books with Amazon Prime for my Kindle Fire. 

...ice skating with friends from other WOL groups. Pictures coming!


Make sure to link up with Lindsay and congratulate her & her hubs on their new little one...so happy for them!


Happy Friday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment