7/18/11

hello monday {17}

{hello monday}

{hello back to reality}
{hello sleeping in}
{hello being a sicky}
{hello late breakfast}
{hello last min. Dr's appt}
{hello watching the whole Finding Nemo movie while waiting for the Dr}
Here's a shout out to my Father Dear for dropping everything at work and coming home to pick me up, waiting with me, and staying by my side while talking to the Dr. Thank you Daddy!!
{hello home sweet home}
{hello all afternoon nap}
{hello Mama & Clark with Dr. Pepper for you}
{hello dinner & family time}
{hello showers}
{hello scrapbooking}
{hello hot tea for my throat & blogging}
{hello late night reading}

{hello monday}
---------------------------------------
This post was inspired by the one and only Lisa Leonard. If you'd like to take part in this blogging meme, make sure to give credit where credit is due.
 
Yes, I'm back from camp with a million wonderful stories about God working in my life & the life of my friends just waiting to be shared with ya'll. And yes, I am sick with a stinky sinus infection {which is what happens to me when I have a cold that doesn't go away in a certain amount of time}. Thankfully, the worst held off until I got back so I could get the most out of camp, but it's time to hit the ground running & get back to reality.
 
Ah, it's good to be back, readers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment