7/5/11

happy birthday to my friend, Maggie!

 {photo credit www.gussysews.com}

Yeow!! It's my gorgeous friend's Maggie {ya'll might know her as Gussy, Gus-Gus, Mags} birthday, so here's to you, girl!

There are so many things to say about you, but number one would have to be how inspiring you are. From running a thriving and wildly successful online shop that sets my ruffly heart a-flutter to being one of the most amazing bloggers that supports the handmade community in ways that some little blogger like me could never imagine doing. Every time I visit your blog or shop I get the itch to be creative & make something or browse other blogs for inspiring ideas/DIYS.

I think the first time I called you my friend was when I left a comment on one of her earlier posts; one that explained a little about hers & Zack's relationship. I said something that revealed my stance on the issue of dating & such, and she replied with one of the most sweet emails I've gotten. We emailed back & forth and I've loved her ever since. :)

I love you and your ruffled self, Maggie, and hope you've had a great day!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment