6/16/11

a new do {2}

If you know me IRL, you know that I've been growing out my hair ever since...well, it's been a long time. A couple weeks ago, I decided that change was in the air and decided to chop off all my hairs. And by chop, I mean cut it shoulder length, which translated into 6 inches for little ol' me {half a foot?! i can't wrap my mind around it}.

The before:


I don't have a picture of the back before, but ask any of my friends and they'll tell you that it was mid-back. Looking back on the above picture, I can't believe I walked around with all of that stick straight hair just hanging there. Goodbye, length...

...Hello summer haircut!! The after:



The back:

Ya'll, I think I'm in love!! It's so light & airy & summery & grown up. Lots of layers and side bangs = one happy customer! A huge thanks for Miss Wendy for being the best hairdresser ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment