6/13/11

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's been a while since I've participated in my beautiful blogging friend Carissa's meme, Miscellany Monday. Early December 2010, in fact! Since I'm all about celebrating the randomness of life, I though I'd join on the fun!!

{1} Bad blogger alert. Yep, that would be ME! I've been such a bad blogger...behind on posting {in case you haven't seen the serious backtracking going on here}, reading & commenting on my fave blogs: you name it, I'm behind in it! Here's to a productive blogging week!! Who's with me?
{2} Updates. Life updates are coming your way since life's changed around here. Good things, mostly, but some family things as well. Be on the look out for that post as well this week!
{3} Whose birthday week is it? IT'S MINE! :D In case you can't tell, I'm supah excited about turning sweet 16. And my birthday party is going to be at my fave coffee place: none other than the coffee shack!! Awesomeness.

Ah, the satisfaction that comes from writing a random post... ;)

Happy Monday, my faithful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment