5/13/12

happy (late) mother's day

Some teenagers aren't close to their parents. I love mine to death, but especially my mom. She is my best friend. There is nothing about me that she doesn't know, and yet she still loves me.


We are so alike yet so different. We fight and yell and don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but she makes me a more compassionate person when I chose to give people the cold shoulder rather than grace & give them a second chance, a more cautious person when I'd rather barrel into things, and she always has my future in her mind no matter if I do or not. She prays for me faithfully and is such a spiritual leader in my life.


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Ya'll's job is the hardest in the world, and you do it so well. Hats off to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment