5/5/12

the avengers

After work this afternoon, me & my boys went to see the Avengers. I'm not your average girl...I love action packed movies more than a good romance. I'm weird, I know. Doesn't change the fact that all of the Avengers (Iron Man 1 & 2, Captain America, Hulk, and Thor) are in my Top 15 movies and I was SO pysched to see the all of them in one movie. Mind? Blown.

dylanbrightbill:

Right now. 
Midnight premier. 
Let’s go.


It was great. The special effects were so stunning...and there were a bunch of special effects as you would think there'd be in a action movie. The way the cast worked together to PORTRAY a story of coming together was amazing. The movie people defintely had that in mind when they casted the individual movies. And ya'll. It was dang funny too. There were some seriously hilarious one liners in there, and clean one liners at that. The whole movie was clean, save for a few minor words and low buttoned shirts. I was so glad...some movies count on that stuff to make it stand out. The Avengers just coasted on it's pure epicness.

Happy Saturday readers. I'm off to dream about men with big muscles because...YA KNOW. There was no shortage of tight outfits in the movie. If you'd like to as well, check out my Tumblr. There is no shortage of GIFs and such on there.

4 comments:

  1. looks like a dark movie to me! you sure you enjoyed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I'm an action movie gal myself, and I'd LOVE to see this movie! What's it rated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack, i seriously want to see this movie so badly but hubs and i are waiting till the crowds die down! can't wait to see it :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete